Aspen Family Portal
The Aspen Family Portal is a secure web-based system that allows students or parents/guardians, to view information on student progress and status at Shawsheen Valley Technical High School.
Aspen Family Portal accounts will be able to view the following:
- Basic biographical information
- Attendance information
- Grades (mid-term progress reports and term report cards)
- Student schedules
Aspen Family Portal access:
A new Aspen Family Portal Access Application Form must be completed and submitted to our Guidance office for parent portal access. One account will be created per a completed application. Account login information will be emailed to the address listed on the application form. If you have a change in student information or the data listed within the parent portal needs updating, please complete a new Pupil Personal Information Form and submit to the Guidance office.
To log in to the Parent Portal:
2. You will be redirected to the Shawsheen Valley Tech HS Aspen page.
3. Enter your "Login ID" and password from the information provided. Please note, both Login ID and password are case sensitive.
When you first log in, you will be prompted to change your password;
1. Enter the password that was given to you in the upper right as "current password".
2. Enter a password that you would like to use as the "new password" and confirm the password by typing it again.
Please use a password that you will remember. Your new password must contain at least 6 characters. It must contain upper and lower case letters and at least one number.
The first time you log in, you will be prompted to setup the Self-Serve Password Recovery feature. This feature will allow you to receive a new password in the event you forget your password. The password will automatically be sent to the email address that you enter in the “primary email” text box. Enter your email address, select a security question, and enter the answer in the security answer and “confirm answer” fields. Click OK when you are finished.
Please note: The email address you enter here will be used to communicate your login information for future changes.
You can navigate the Parent Portal by clicking on the large tabs across the top of the page;
1. The “Pages” tab will give you access to your student’s class and teacher websites if applicable
2. The “Family” tab allows you to see your student’s personal information as entered in the system, including Attendance, Conduct, and Transcript (report card and progress) information.
3. The “Academics” tab will allow you to see information about classes (including current average, etc.). Select a class by clicking on the blue highlighted numbers in the course column. You can view individual assignments for the class by usingthe “Assignments” side tab.
4. The “Calendar” tab is a good way to see assignment due dates across all classes on one page. You can assign different colors to each class using the “Preferences” side tab.
If you need to communicate with an instructor through email, click the Academics tab and on the Options menu, click Send Email. In addition, there is a directory of email addresses listed here: Faculty. If you have any questions on using the portal or difficulties logging into the system please email email@example.com