Principal's Update - Friday, November 9th 2023
Dear Shawsheen Students, Parents/Guardians, and Colleagues,
Q1 report cards, Q1 Exploratory report cards (containing final grades for cycles 1-4), and Q1 failure letters have been published and are available to view under the 'Published' section on the main page when you log into your Aspen Family Portal Account. Hard copies of Q1 failure letters have also been mailed home. If you are having difficulty accessing the Aspen Family Portal please read the instructions below to submit a ticket at the following link: https://shawsheentech.sherpadesk.com/portal/
• Click on the green 'Submit Ticket' button
• Enter email address
• For Location, select: _Home
• For Class, select: _PARENT ASPEN LOGIN ISSUES
• Please provide all contact information
November Newsletter from the SVTHS Guidance Department
Click on the following link to view November updates from the SVTHS Guidance Department: SVTHS Guidance Newsletter - November 2023.
Rams Pride Holiday Store
The following message is from the Rams Pride School Store
Our Rams Pride School Store is running an online Pop-Up Shop now through Wednesday, November 15th. You can place an order online and have it shipped directly to your home. All orders are guaranteed to be shipped before the holidays. Don’t miss out!
Click here for store link *All orders through our Pop-Up Shop are final.
Toys for Tots
The following message is from the SVTHS SkillsUSA Leadership Team:
Reminder: Register for Teacher Conferences
Parent/Guardian-Teacher Night will be held in-person at Shawsheen Tech on Thursday, November 16, 2023. Conferences will be limited to five minutes each to help ensure everyone's access to all of the educators they wish to meet. You are encouraged to schedule follow-up meetings with educators if longer conversations are required. Appointments will be offered (on a first-come, first-served basis) from 5pm - 8pm for all educators except for vocational teachers, who will have appointments offered from 6pm - 8pm. Please note that you have to register for conferences in advance. Registration information and registration links were sent to parents/guardians at 6pm last Thursday, November 2 via email and text. Please refer to those communications if you have not done so already. Registration will end by 5pm on Wednesday, November 15, 2023.
Reminder: 2023/2024 Winter Sports Registration is Open - Click Here to Register
The following message is from the SVTHS Athletics Department:
All Student-Athletes interested in playing a Winter sport MUST register through Arbiter by Wednesday, November 22nd. All student-athletes must have a current physical uploaded to their Arbiter account.
Student-Athletes MUST also complete the following two Concussion Protocols: NFHS Concussion in Sports Course (you do not need to turn in the certificate of completion) and ImPACT Baseline Concussion Test. The ImPACT test must be completed prior to tryouts by all NEW students (9th graders & transfer students) as well as RETURNING 11th graders and any athlete who has not completed it in previous seasons .
Any questions regarding the concussion protocols, please email our Athletic Trainer, Conner Holland. If you have any questions/issues regarding setting up a FamilyID account - Click Here for Arbiter Registration Information. If you have any additional questions, please contact the Athletic Office at email@example.com.
- 2023-2024 SVTHS School Calendar - revised September 2023
- 2023-2024 SVTHS Student Handbook
- 2023-2024 Program of Studies
- 2023-2024 SVTHS School Improvement Plan
- Aspen Family Portal
- Shawsheen DCAP
- Submit a Ticket to the Ed Tech Help Desk
- What to Wear and Bring to Freshman Shop Exploratory
- Friday, November 10: NO SCHOOL - Veterans' Day Observed
- Thursday, November 16: Parent/Guardian-Teacher Conference, by appointment, 5pm-8pm
- Friday, November 17: Half-day for students - 10:43am dismissal
- Wednesday, November 22: Half-day for students - 10:43am dismissal
- Wednesday, November 22: Winter Sports Registration Due - Click Here to Register
- Thursday, November 23 - Friday, November 24: NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving Break