Principal's Update - Friday, February 2nd 2024
Dear Shawsheen Students, Parents/Guardians, and Colleagues,
Congratulations to the students we recognized during the Citizenship Awards Night for grades 11&12. These students (listed below) were selected by their teachers to earn Citizenship Awards for being exceptional members of our school community who embody our school’s core values of accountability, integrity, and respect. Please join me in congratulating them - Go Rams!
|Kenneth Murnane III
Q2 Report Cards
Quarter two report cards, academic report cards, and failure letters were published earlier today and are available to view in Aspen.
Sophomore Class Rings
The Jostens representative will be at all lunches on Friday, April 5th, to deliver Class of 2026 rings that are paid for in full. Be sure your ring payments are complete. Only Jostens would know if your ring is paid for in full.
Four Shawsheen Seniors Chosen for Emerging Young Artist Exhibition at UMass Dartmouth
Congratulations to DVC Seniors Adrianna Damiano, Frankie Simpson, Patrick Tassone, and Angelique Troisi!
Reminder: FREE Rams Academy ELA MCAS Review During February Break
The following information is from the SVTHS MCAS Remediation Coordinator, Ms. Jessica Brierley:
We will be offering a free MCAS review program for students over February break. Please click on the links below for more information.
- ELA Rams Academy Infographic 2023-2024 in ENGLISH
- ELA Rams Academy Infographic 2023-2024 in PORTUGUESE
- ELA Rams Academy Infographic 2023-2024 in RUSSIAN
- ELA Rams Academy Infographic 2023-2024 in SPANISH
- 2023-2024 SVTHS School Calendar - revised September 2023
- 2023-2024 SVTHS Student Handbook
- 2023-2024 Program of Studies
- 2023-2024 SVTHS School Improvement Plan
- Aspen Family Portal
- Shawsheen DCAP
- Submit a Ticket to the Ed Tech Help Desk
- What to Wear and Bring to Freshman Shop Exploratory
- Wednesday, February 14: Half-day for students - 10:43am dismissal
- Wednesday, February 14: Monthly staff meeting at 2:15pm
- February 19-23: NO SCHOOL
- Friday, March 1: Q3 Mid-term
- Tuesday, March 5: PSAT10
- Friday, April 5: Sophomore Class Ring Distribution (during student lunches)