2021 Fall Season 2 Information
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for our athletic programs through FamilyID.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.
DEADLINE: All necessary documents and online registration for our upcoming Fall 2 Sports Season must be completed by Monday, February 22, 2021.
Please Note: Dates are subject to change due to decisions and instruction from the State, Department of Education and the MIAA.
- MUST register through FamilyID (even if you played a Fall sport, a Winter sport or if you previously registered for the Voluntary Football Workouts)
- MUST Have a current physical uploaded to their FamilyID account. In order to be in compliance with state regulation, physical exams are required every thirteen months to the day of the previous physical exam. Athletes become ineligible to practice or compete until a current physical is on file. Any athlete who’s physical expires in season will not be allowed to continue to participate until a new physical is received.
How to upload a physical link: https://familyid.helpscoutdocs.com/article/20-upload-a-file-such-as-a-physical-to-a-completed-registration-subir-un-archivo-por-ejemplo-una-evaluacion-fisica-a-una-inscripcion-completada
- MUST complete the mandatory free online Concussion in Sports Course (needs to be completed only once a year)
Students-athletes who plan to participate in any athletic program at Shawsheen Valley Technical High School must take the free online Concussion in Sports course through The National Federation of High School Associations (https://nfhslearn.com/courses/61059/concussion-for-students). After clicking on the link, the student-athlete will need to click the “order here” button and complete a brief information form to register. The entire course, including registration, can be completed in less than 30 minutes. If you completed this course during the Fall or Winter sports season, you do not need to take it again. No need to pass in the Certificate of Completion.
Information Needed to Register:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Doctor’s Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Electronic copy of physical for upload
Parent/Guardian can register for Shawsheen Tech Fall 2 Sports by clicking on the below link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Nowbutton and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Createyour secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account. (PLEASE NOTE: Please make sure you keep your user name and password handy – this will be needed if your son/daughter plays a sport in the another season)
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continuebutton when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Fall 2 Sports Registration Checklist
BELOW INFORMATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Dates are subject to change due to decisions and instruction from the State, Department of Education and the MIAA.
- Online Registration via FamilyID
- Current physical uploaded to FamilyID
- Completion of Online Concussion in Sports course
Thank you and we’re looking forward to a great Fall 2 Sports Season here at Shawsheen Tech.
Al Costabile, Athletic Director
Shawsheen Valley Technical High School